Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lets talk fashion


Good-evening Blog readers,

It recently come to my attention that Marni has released the lookbook for the collection that will be for sale on March the 8th! The elegantly men’s collection oozing Consuelo Castiglioni, features playful parkas, formal suits combined with either long pants or bermuda shorts along with signature print shirts and Marni's striped sweaters in my favorite material cashmere. Combined with a touch of workwear throughout it is an eclectic, quirky edgy and timeless collection.

Sofia Copolla's film featuring Imogen Poots was filmed in Morocco and styled by Lucinda Chambers captures the theme of the collection brilliantly, the soundtrack is Avalon by Brian Ferry.



My favorite look that I must add to my wardrobe for this summer is the Marni print shirt-bermuda shorts combo.




No comments:

Post a Comment