Friday 27 January 2012

how do they do it?

Well I can seriously say that kudos for all the bloggers out there that religiously blogg everything or almost everything! I can hardly remember to do it! I may twitter something but I can't keep myself motivated enough to do it! Well that’s why I am not a famous blogger!

I can say that I have been shopping like mad and my new wardrobes are getting filled fast which is not a very good sign! Also a very exciting long weekend is coming that I shall be spending in my beloved londinioum meeting with friends from my student years! Something like a reunion but with bank accounts!

I can't wait to go back to circus, the proud galleries, the Corinthian, and more fun fun fun at pizza east and cargo which I can't seem to leave out from my visits!

I shall be blogging more on the way there and on the way back!

All I need is some packing and I am there!

Keep you posted


No comments:

Post a Comment