Sunday 10 January 2010

ANNIE not the musical!


I am soooooooooooo lucky that I was able to have a party and share it with ANNIE!

Late blogging but i have to mention it! 27th november Part A of my birthday celebrations! Club Clique the best nights in Manchester's club scene! ANNIE was an ANNIEMAL! She hit the decks and i did not stop dancing for hours! i was beyond drunk but she made my night into a fabulous electronica madness! The best thing of the night she played my new theme tune "songs remind me of you" and i went crazy on the dancefloor i smilled at her and she smilled back! I love you ANNIE and thanks for making my 30th birthday not so painful.






This is a video from the night! i was the one holding the camera so do apologise for my dancing video capture!








Please visit http://www.myspace.com/anniemusic for more info on ANNIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment